Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick Update

The side effects from my last treatment were not as bad.  My doctor and I were able to talk and figured out a better combination of drugs to help suppress the side effects.  I was not overly nauseous and the side effects of the steroids were pretty minimal.  Everything that is, except for the unforgiving hunger pains.  I have gained nearly 9 pounds since I started my treatments!  I thought they were worried about me losing weight, ha.

I have been working full time since the Wednesday after treatment and we have been getting some little projects done around the house.  Frank was able to paint the shutters and the front door.  I was so happy to get rid of all the dark brown.  Instead, every time I pull into the driveway I am greeted with a cheery green!

I am trying to get back to my life and color always improves my mood. One of my favorite things to do is plant summer flowers in my colorful pots. That is what I have on my agenda for this weekend.  I will post some pictures of the finished products.

No comments:

Post a Comment