Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Q & A

Hello fellow readers!

It has come to my attention as I run into people around town or at work, that people have lots of questions for me.  I am an open book.  I started this blog to educate people about my experience and the more I can help others, the better.

So...you got questions...I got answers.  I am in no way claiming to be an expert, but I will speak from my personal experiences to help inform.

Feel free to post questions on here in the comments section or message me on Facebook.  You can even post the question right on the Event, Wear Pink March 7, 2013.  I will read through every question and write a big question and answer entry.

Thanks for reading!

PS - Stay tuned for some entries from the husbands of fellow cancer survivors.  I think it is important for them to share their point of view as well.

1 comment:

  1. Is this the same type of cancer you faced previously? What are your doctors saying regarding your prognosis? You are an inspiration Caity! :)

    ReplyDelete