Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Goal

My goal is to bring a voice to the nitty-gritty "scary" stuff surrounding cancer.  I hope to open the lines of communication and bring up topics people are embarrassed or scared to ask about.  Hopefully my sarcastic and sometimes blunt delivery of my personal experiences will help somebody.  That being said, I tend to be overly specific and often use profanity.  I apologize in advance if I offend anybody.

*Side note: Scientists have found that people may actually instinctively swear to help reduce pain.  Therefore, I basically have permission from mother nature to drop as many "F" bombs as necessary to deal with my current situation.  Time Magazine published this article, I cannot make this SH*T  up!   http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1913773,00.html


WARNING to all men out there: If you get queasy when your wife or girlfriend mentions menstrual cramps, bloating or tampons, this is NOT the blog for you. I will be covering topics such as mammograms, catheters, turquoise urine, hair loss, “Bye Bye Booby” parties and everything else in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment